Excellent Opportunities as an Covid Compliance and General Field Inspection Contractor
- Safety Inspections
- Client Driven Training
Who Are We Looking For?
- Traveling or retired registered nurses, former CDC inspectors, and healthcare operations professionals
- Operations (Area Managers, District Managers, Regional Managers)
- Human Resource Professionals (with store experience)
- LP professionals (at all levels)
Does FenixVerify Have Full-time Positions?
What Are The Benefits Of Registering With FenixVerify?
- Interesting professional assignments.
- Opportunity to increase your experience across different industries.
- Flexibility to take on assignments that fit your schedule and skillset.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work with a friendly and professional team of leaders.
- Opportunity for future full-time positions
Current Geographical Markets with Openings
If you find a match to your area of interest simply fill out the form below.
If there are no current opportunities in your area, you can either check back again or send your resume with a short cover letter. In the letter simply state your geography of interest and your availability. We’ll keep your information on file and contact you if anything opens up in the next twelve months.
Field Inspector Recruitment
Thank you for visiting our Field Inspector recruitment page. FenixVerify is always looking to add qualified independent contractors to our roster. Please complete the application at the link below. Once you are in our system, you will receive an additional email to complete an additional below and attach your current resume.
Once we’ve reviewed your qualifications, a FenixVerify representative will contact you to discuss independent contractor opportunities in your area.